Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Never Again




You, she and me?

REALLY?!?

Why would you put me in the middle of that?

The fuck is your problem; and said you was single man?

Did I tell you that I wanted to be the third wheel or your side bitch?

My heart was already bruised what’s really wrong with you kid?

Nah, seriously what made you think that disrupting my healing was cool or like it was something to do? 

Better yet did you think it was like that song and I would feel so good being used?

Did you figure you should take the carcass of our friendship (which was obviously fake);

cut pieces out of it mix it with lies and insult somehow make a diamond certified mixtape?

Or was it revenge cause I checked you on being full of shit?

Maybe it was because I was trying too hard to be a friend?

I’m curious, did it make you two closer in the end?

Was the distance that great?

Did the bridge that connected you start to crumble or did it break?

You had to braid my veins for ropes;break my bones to form a bridge 

for yall to get over whatever y’all goingthrough?

Did fucking me make the relationship better for you?

Did the taste of my pussy add spice to your life?

Bitch am I the glue that made shit right?

I’m asking, cause I wanna know what the fuck exactly did I do to encounter both of you?

You and your psycho bitch doing psycho shit;

hiding hands while throwing bricks like she ain’t do shit.

Meanwhile you so single really she don't exist.

"I gotta test that kid"

"No, no this where I live"

"We like co parent thats it" 

"Don’t overthink all the time."

Every word a damn lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment