Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Imagine


Imagine if I only wanted to be a mom on Mother's Day.

Acting like "Fuck them kids on every other day."


Imagine I wouldn't get a job to put food in their belly;

but I got one to support my efforts of having a new cellie. 


Imagine me villainizing Dad for wanting me to contribute.

Meanwhile I'm wrecking cars; while consuming more than I distribute.


Imagine me in bed pining for penis within close proximity.

While he asking soup kitchens and church's for favors with humility.


Imagine me saying he keeps me from my children!

When I couldn't call 4-digits of one child's number to me from an correctional institution.


Imagine he takes them children that I refused to mother;

while I'm married, dating one man; and taking one as a lover.


Imagine that man move on with his life;

and I call that woman pretending to be an abused wife.


Imagine that man works on co-parenting again;

and I come with a sad story cause all I do is manipulate men.


Imagine if he finally said enough is enough;

I destroyed my family...could I still ask for his trust?

No comments:

Post a Comment