I told you I can’t help you do shit.
I gave you too much energy; now that energy is spent.
I can’t help you relieve no burdens.
I left with all of my own.
I can’t even help you take a piss.
You came to my Queendom and did that on my throne.
I can't see where you are honest at; not to call you a liar.
You pour gasoline on bridges; drop off a lit match and blame some else for the fires.
That dont make you a liar; maybe I should say an opp.
Got the nerve to ask me shit when you worst than a cop.
Go ask one of them neighbors you was sleeping around with.
My bad you just wanted a cup of water.
We got bottled at the house; and the bill ain't printed yet.
Your mouth stayed dry; but your dick got wet.
Bro you gotta pick it up how I’m laying it down;
I’m not your friend cause I was your clown.
You put me in every circus available in town "friend".
With a friend like you who needs an enemy then?
You got forgiveness mixed with; a clean slate
you did too much damage for that to date.
There is nothing to left forgive.
The lies been processed; I have finished my bid.
I can’t give you the space to apologize for what I already know you did.
Ain’t no reintroduction necessary we’re not family bro.
I’m not even your co-parent; I’m somebody you used to know.
Keep it that way.
You set up the game we gonna run the whole play.
I’m a fix this same table and I’m a eat off a new plate.
This struggle ain’t new to me; it’s slowly getting better instead of worse I dare say.
Its taking me a while cause I had to put out the fires that you started.
Redeeming my reputation from chasing flying monkeys; turning off that gaslight.
So to every question you got my answer is hell no! Alright!

No comments:
Post a Comment