Tuesday, September 8, 2026

OUT




I release myself from your dangerous habits.

I release myself from the lie that I believed.

You are no where near someone like me.


I release myself from your life threatening parenting skill.

I release myself from your hurtful blood-ties.


I release myself from your like-minded surroundings.

I release myself from the mockery of excellence.


I release myself from drama fueled foolishness.
I am free from diminished accomplishments.


I am liberated from putting out fires started by stupidity.

I am done running in place just to make the wheels spin.


I live in peace; I keep low functioning people and spirits away from me.

I don’t need to battle unhealed, self hating nor bullies just to stand.


I am not teaching my daughters what I didn't know what made me look a fool.

Dont to run behind any man; if he act like he wants to leave let him have a go.


If you have to stand in front of judge for help with  them kids then he a whore.

Too weak to admit that his family is the street’s; he is fathered by his opps.


He loves his suppliers; he nurtures his habits.

I gave up looking for truth in the words of a liar.


I crawled out of depression; I stopped grieving the loss.

I am free of a lost cause that’s just not how I want life to be; 

street medication seeking from your enemy YEAH that's enough for me.


Do whatever it is you want; I am free.


No comments:

Post a Comment