Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Shut the window




Looking for peace in chaos is pointless;
but trying to find it is addictive.

Letting it go and leaving it alone is the only solution.
I am the catalyst; a catapult for what is resistant to change.

If they scar me with malice; they'll be healed with pain.
Keeper of the Balance can release sorrow like rain. 

By HIS love I come out of battles beaming; wounded and unafraid.
Move like Sahara sands I am the sharpest blade.

Still wisdom won't let me waste myself in a space or with man.
That takes progress from my purpose and makes life quicksand.

The only thing offered is being stuck in cycles victims cannot bare to leave.
They think treachery a call  to action untrustworthy in their misdeeds.

They put all faith in tit for tat; crooked is the only way they play.
They would rob and orphan blind then weep about the bed they made.

Take flight like the breeze  I'm not what you need; 
shut the window and stay away from me.






No comments:

Post a Comment