Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Betrayal Changes Things



This is no longer a relationship

 it is just a situation of mass confusion.

We have been lying to each other for a while

painting this world and ourselves illusion.

Cheating and beating, abusing you for misusing me.

We dwell in a web of lies that is resting in the lap of misery.


My mind is telling me I'm wrong.

Revenge lives in my heart.

My decisions are leading me to be a man apart.

I want to fill you with the love you long for but my heart is empty.

I wish I could save us but I'm drowning in this lust.


Memories of joy and living with pain.

Is causing us to be divided like the Red Sea.

The truth is the only thing we won't see.

The love that was between you and me

Has disappeared like smoke into the night.


Oh! How betrayal changes things and words that were exchanged are now lies.

I told you at one time that I would protect you.

Now your back is where I plan to place my knife. 

You told my that your body was for my eyes only

now you give it away as if with a purchase it cums free.


They say when a woman fed up your fucked:

she`ll shower down on you everything but luck.

Memories of good love;

her once warm kiss has turn cold;

and her only longing is for money and  gold.


I'd kill perchance to heal your broken soul.

To restore your grace, I'd give my life.

To heal our now broken hearts; I'd go back in time.

But these are things no man can do;

So, I will let you go to prove that I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment