Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Forgive this




I know why...

Cause I learned to cover my ass and to leave you to fry.

Im not buying into no game if I don’t line up the play.


You can't fuck me while I'm sleep because I know I'm not property.

I ain’t laying with a bleeder cause you want that to be the way I play.


I ain’t holding no grown man hand to cross into adulthood babe.

I ain’t giving no grace to bare feet.


I ain’t forgiving you for kicking me when I was weak;

For boiling my old bones to make your new glue.


Bitter with me for returning your energy back to you.

No you keep that; I match vicious.


Your backwards confessions;

trying to teach me a lesson but this is it.


You were a fuck up for me but I raised you kid.

Until you show me respect as your adult hood mother…


Fuck you and your money BITCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment