Lips press together, no curve, just straight.
"You want to perform; act like it's just a date."
Fill my lungs with air; behind my ear tuck my hair.
"Relax; its time to begin."
"Can I take your order?"
"I'm going to win"
"I'll have one of these and that to drink"
"When we get home; I'm going to put you on your knees."
"I'm not giving up."
"Who said you had permission?"
Tuck the lower lip behind my teeth.
"Who's my good girl?"
I’m not a girl; but definitely me.
"And how about you ma'am?"
"I'll just take everything he got."
Eyes lock. Smile.
"I'll be back when your order is ready."
"Now where were we...yeah."
Sit upright; press my foot on to my ankle.
Press my knees together; clinch my thighs.
Smile gently now; make eye contact with people passing.
Bow my head to a tilt hide the exhaustion.
Look away again...
Breaking I cry out in confusion.
Knock over the wine; play into the illusion.
Exhale so that I can breathe; deep; deeper; inhale to its peak.
"Who's my good girl?"
"Dude you are such a freak."

No comments:
Post a Comment