She this; she that.
She, she, she from a bunch of people that don’t know me.
I don’t think I’m better than anyone; I know I’m worse.
I’m not holier than thou. I stay out of my ego and into a verse.
I didn’t get lost; I got knocked down every time I stood up.
Evil always sees greatness in a small child; and seeks to bleed it out her.
Every time I stood up evil would pull me down to make me drown.
Broken spirits will sell pieces of the soul;
the spirit that breaks too bad it has to earn back control.
Like the angels said "your soul…you gotta pay in faith for that";
so every weapon that forms you’ll have to go to war or to bat.
Battle after battle; breaks burns and scars.
I was born on the battlefield; coming home was a scar.
Life ain’t shit; nature is the only beauty; energy is the only grace.
Love is the only answer; GOD is the only face.
These are mask of deception; spiritual networks with unknown connections.
It’s the same somebody wearing different skin.
Until you break the demon “ya go face 'em again.”
The only answer lives in silence; with a voice without sound.
That silence needs love to speak or else the wicked comes round.
I screamed just to survive. For peace, I needed silence to speak.
No words just Love of GODS energy on me.
The eyes of angels documenting the progress they see.
Hold my soul dear CREATOR; don’t give myself to me.
Save the pieces of me from what I must learn to defend.
Let me live in devotion to LOVE on earth;
and when life ends my GOD may your will be done first.
I may fall like Icarus but at least I was touched by your love.
If I am not even worthy of the gutters in Heaven I would rather be dust.

No comments:
Post a Comment