Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Insomnia


My brain is a most uncommon possession.

Beautiful beyond flesh and finance;

nothing exists that I would trade it for.


I love my brain; so much that having it belong exclusively to me excites my being constantly.

It’s process either sends me to ecstasy or completely dissects what's vexing me .

Releasing my inhabitations with its divergence from the perfection I demand.


No it is not a lapse in judgment; it is inner rebellion it makes a choice and takes stance.

Handing my rationale a list of demands; and while “the mind” and me are distracted 

the fucking brain takes action.


Why is my brain independent?

My brain is mine but does not belong to me.


It is in no prison.

It lives without captivity.


My brain is free; to do what it damn well pleases.

My brain has its own audacity.


While I’m begging my brain to just act right.

We can pick up negotiations at first light.

No comments:

Post a Comment