The devoted, "Who's my good girl?"
The devotee, "In an ocean of women; I am your cherished pearl."
Her chin clasped in his hand. "True enough; I asked if you where mine and good girl?"
Smiling her eyes wander off in defiance breathlessly "Forgive me I misunderstood".
Slowly deliberately increasing only in intensity "Who does this belong to?"
Locking eyes with the devoted, she exhales deep. "You."
Nodding he uttered" Me. So breathe and hold what is mine to control the point of ecstasy."
No tension in my body; I am falling in to bliss numb and hazy.
"Open your eyes; look inside of mine. I want you to know it’s still real every time"
" And" softly "What if I were to refuse."
Right now you're getting fucked; play with me and you'll get subdued.
"What" inhales sharply "makes you think you have that much control?"
"Be quite baby and pay me what you owe."


No comments:
Post a Comment