Monday, September 7, 2026

Unspeakable




I never liked him,
there was never a time.

He was simply a monster that poisoned my mind.

I never liked him; he was cruel and unkind.

Eventually; I learned to hate.

I had the good sense to hide.

Close my eyes to black out memories, 
and prevent my souls divide .

If you keep your eyes closed 
you'll forget all the pain.

Keep your composure;
hide your tears in the rain.

Make it easy to forget about the hurt;
that is the road to stay sane.

If you keep your mouth closed 
you might not feel the shame.

If you lay in this grave,
you may escape the game.




Don't look.
I don't remember complaining. 
I just sat down and took my first pill. 
I almost died. 

Don't look.
I wonder if I could die.
I felt pain everywhere.
Too close to death to cry.

Don't look.
Be still.
Don't walk.
Don't move.

Death had pity.
Still something is missing.
Don't look.  
You'll only remember the pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment