Monday, September 7, 2026

1st wives club



I ain't taming no man.
I ain't keeping one up.
I ain't offering no dollars.
I have no water nor wages to spare.

I can't take you anywhere.
I can't be your crutch.
I can't fill out that application.
I can't pack that lunch.

I say this with love...

I don't give a fuck,
and ain't taking no shit.

I ain't swinging blows,
and ain't keeping no licks.

I will not fight for your love.
I can handle being alone.
I hate doing it by myself
I hate being alone.

I do a bid 'fore I slave for dick.
I ain't shoveling shit just to sleep in a barn.
I ain't diddling a field hand just to be on a farm.
I ain't raising a child that was abandoned as a man.

Try a single woman baby. 
I'm divorced cause I can’t .

No comments:

Post a Comment